Thursday 28 January 2010

Statement of Intent Tutorial



In my tutorial with Fred some interesting points were raised and discussed in relation to my design practice, direction and context over the next few months. This tutorial was especially helpful and got me thinking about how i can extend the briefs i have chosen beyond the four walls of this institution and introduce my working 'style' to more client and brief lead projects.

I've been concentrating on getting stuck into my design work and neglected my design context blog, which is an immediate concern so that is priority for today. I also need to be thinking about how i can contextual the finished pieces for hand in.

I have a list of studios on my Statement of Intent form. I am going to email them all tomorrow asking for a quote on originality. It would help in my dissertation if they got back to me before dissertation deadline but will inform my design context book.

No comments:

Post a Comment