Thursday 15 April 2010

The Poppy Appeal

Somehow i got dragged into producing a poster and flyer for The Poppy Appeal competition. This was a live brief curated by Bridget. I didn't plan on spending ages on this work, but figured i'd best include it on my FMP blog. 
I've being trying to simply my design work down to the bare essentials so as to not over complete and confuse my messages and i think i achieved this for this short brief. I'm going to use this post to evaluate my progress on FMP and analyse where and what i am doing wrong. Firstly though here are the designs i produced for the Poppy Appeal.

Posters


Flyer


I'm still waiting to hear from Bridget which format they went with but the design has been approved which is good. It was interesting to be working on such a short deadline and as an evaluation of my work i was able to quickly turn around these designs. 


1 hour brief

No comments:

Post a Comment